- The Secretariat is in charge of numbering, classifying, assigning, compiling and
replying these messages, cooperating with related divisions depending on each
- Based on the following case types, the messages from the Museum visitors should
be handled within 30 working days.
- Simple or emergent matters: immediate reply.
- Normal suggestions: reply within 6 working days
- Complex or cross-divisional matters: if a reply cannot be made within 6 working
days, a preliminary reply should be made to the addresser about the case progress
followed by continued progress tracking and the final reply with an integrated conclusion.
- The Museum will ask the addresser to fill out a feedback questionnaire, Satisfaction
Survey Form, attached to the reply e-mail, in order to continuously improve the
Museum’s service measures.
- The message will be declined with one of the following conditions：
- There is no concrete content, real name or E-mail.
- The same matter which has already been properly handled and clearly replied is messaged
- The matter is not within the responsibility of the Museum, which has been messaged
by the same addresser to various organizations.